26 липня 2024

Thinking of making something really special

 It's decidedly impossible to fight the sticky depression which binds my mind and hands, but I am considering doing something very big, something that I was asked to make for ages (hint: "opposite of senior").

But I am almost broke, no chance to get a job and must take care of mother constantly, in desperate need of money.

So, if my faithful users can gather me some money to sustain my existence, say $500, I will do this legendary guy proper treatment.

Currently gathered: $231.

Started working on this remix pack, the amount of material is crazy, but I'm getting there:)

PayPal
ijnakuri@gmail.com

4 коментарі:

  1. Відповіді
    1. I wouldn't say no to a donate, but that is only if you feel like it, especially if you're looking for PvD remix pack, because I made it four years ago!
      https://ktimusic.blogspot.com/2020/01/remix-pack-paul-van-dyk.html?m=1

      Видалити
  2. My apologies, I have a little trouble reading Ukrainian, but I just found this place!

    Recently, I started collecting lots of Trance records and have been obtaining lots and lots. One particular record that I see you have a remix of (Origene - Sanctuary (Inertia Blue Remix)) is the only instance that I can find for Inertia Blue. However, I have their single "Loss of Control" on vinyl, and have found their other song, "Project 2" which is very difficult to get a hold of. I ordered it, and it should be coming somewhat soon.

    I'd love to give files of these trance records if I can!
    I will also give you some coins. :)

    - Ashton

    ВідповістиВидалити
  3. Thank you very much! I'd be happy to find some shelter for an underground rarity if you send me those rips!

    ВідповістиВидалити